Long Term Care Unit Visitor Process: Minnie Hamilton|
Process for Limited Visitation:
1. Visitor will present at back door at scheduled time
2. No more than 2 visitors at a time
3. Visitor will have temperature taken and logged
4. Visitor will answer screening questionnaire
5. Visitor will wear a mask
6. Visitor will use hand sanitizer
7. Visitor will be given education handout
8. Visits will be limited to 30 minutes
9. Visiting area will be cleaned after each visit to include seating, door handles and hand rails.
Must verbally educate each visitor at beginning of visit of the following:
1. Face masks must be worn at all times
2. 6 feet social distancing should be maintained
3. Visitor must not leave the designated visit area to go to any other area of unit
4. Visitor must not have contact with other residents
5. Visitor needs to immediately inform facility if develop any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 in the next 10-14 days after visit.
6. No children under the age of 12 are permitted at this time.
•Do NOT visit for 10-14 days if you have been sick, been in the hospital or traveled outside the state to an area of increased COVID-19 cases.
•Please contact the Social Service Department at 304-354-9716 to schedule a visit.