|The West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways in Parkersburg advised the Hur Herald to do a Freedom of Information request to obtain the structural ratings of Calhoun bridges.|
That list was previously obtained by a general request.
The Hur Herald issued a FOIA request on April 12, 2019.
Calhoun County has 50 bridges.
Fourteen bridges are listed as being critical/poor.
1. Straight Creek (built 1926) Critical
2. Laurel Creek (built 1940) Poor
3. Steer Creek (built 1930) Poor
4. Left Fork Barnes Run (built 1920) Poor
5. Left Fork West Fork Little Kanawha (built 1926) Poor
6. Nicut Run (1926) Poor
7. West Fork Little Kanawha (built 1930) Poor
8. Walnut Run (built 1929) Poor
9. West Fork Little Kanawha River (built 1932) Poor
10. Crummis Creek (built 1997) Poor
11. Millstone Creek (built 1932)Poor
12. Phillips Run (built 1930) Poor
13. Phillips Run (built 1987) Poor
14. Daniels Run (built (1934) Poor