(05/15/2019)
Fire crews in Roane County were able to save a home Tuesday night that caught fire.

Significant damage was done to the Jack Garrett residence just after 5 p.m. Tuesday on Parkersburg Road in Spencer.

A spokesperson with the Spencer Volunteer Fire Department told us that the home is still standing, but there is quite a bit of smoke damage.

The family wasn't home when the fire started. No injuries were reported.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019